I am a wife, a mother, a singer, a songwriter, and most of all, I am an adopted child of God who wants nothing less than to be His vessel to share His light and His hope, love, and joy!


Monday, February 16, 2009

Beautiful morning!

Good morning!

I really hope yours is good. Mine is awesome! I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning. Actually, from a different angle, you might say the left side of the bed. Ha! You know what I mean. I love mornings. I love to just take my time waking up, enjoying God's beautiful scenery as the sun comes up, as I sip on coffee and watch my son being adorable.

Church service was so awesome yesterday, and that really fed my spirit, which is why I'm so excited this morning. There is nothing like getting into God's presence and soaking up His love! I'm sure He feels the same way about having fellowship with us and soaking up our love! God loves our love so much that He shows love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commandments (This is mentioned three times in the Bible: Exodus 20:6, Deuteronomy 5:10 and 7:9). When you love the Lord with all of your heart and abide by His commands, then He will "send rain in your land...that you may gather grain, wine, and oil...(He will) provide grass in the fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be satisfied" (Deuteronomy 11:13-15). In other words, blessings follow His people!!

Be encouraged in your walk with God!

Love,
Sarah

P.S. Here's an excerpt from my song "You Will Shine"

You can step out of the pit now
And set your feet upon the rock
He will put a song in your mouth
You'll sing praises to your God
And you will shine...as you
Get up out of that miry clay
You don't have to stay this way
Morning brings a brand new day
Let its promise take you away
And I pray
You won't hide under a bushel
You will SHINE and you'll be fine!

No comments: