I am a wife, a mother, a singer, a songwriter, and most of all, I am an adopted child of God who wants nothing less than to be His vessel to share His light and His hope, love, and joy!


Sunday, March 15, 2009

Impending Change


Dear Friends,

I have to praise the Lord for blessing the ministry again this week. I mentioned before I was going to try to learn guitar, but I didn't have a guitar or ability to pay for lessons. One my family members felt moved to buy me a new guitar yesterday! It was such a surprise! I also have a couple people in my family who know guitar and can teach me, and I had someone offer to lend me his guitar lesson resources. I have also found there are a lot of free resources online instructing on the basics of playing guitar. Thank the Lord for providing!

I was talking to my dad, Reverend Ted Hill, about the blessings I have been receiving. He told me that God is moving and accelerating miracles and favors because time is short! What a sobering thought! But I know he is right. I'm not just making music for fun and games! God has a purpose for His people in these last days!

Also, my dad was sharing with his church a revelation and prophetic word that was received by Pastor David Wilkerson of Times Square Church in New York City. I urge you to check out Pastor David Wilkerson's blog and his post "An Urgent Message" at http://www.davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com.

God bless!

Sarah

Galations 6:7-10: Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

No comments: